See how we are prioritizing safety and responding to COVID-19. Before you travel to the Berkshires, make sure you check out the most current area information and restrictions.
Stay Small, Stay Safe With Us
We Offer a Safe Place to Stay in the Berkshires
- Most of our staff have been reallocated for additional cleaning and sanitizing. If you’re looking for more information or to book over the phone, please leave a message and we’ll call you back between the hours of 9am-5pm.
- In order to avoid sign-in sheets, we urge you to consider booking your reservation directly through our website. We guarantee to have the best rates available.
- Pre-paid, non-refundable reservation discounts are still available. If you’re not available to travel due to a COVID related illness, a gift certificate will be provided for the pre-paid amount, and you will not be able to rebook for a minimum of 3 weeks or until a negative test is provided.
- Please mark the arrival time on your reservation or a staff member will contact you for estimated arrival time. Times do not need to be exact, you are welcome to come and go as you please, however, if we get more than one request for the same time we may ask you to arrive 15 minutes earlier or later to allow for social distancing.
Check-In / Check-Out
- All check-in / check-outs will be socially distanced. Upon arrival to the inn, the front door will be left unlocked and you will find a self-check-in welcome bag with your name, room information, and other common questions on the check-in desk.
- For check-out simply leave your keys on the desk. A staff member will email your receipt to the address on file.
Housekeeping & Breakfast
- Team members including Housekeeping will not be entering guest rooms during your stay.
- Room supplies and amenities can be requested via telephone, delivered to your door, and left for you to safely retrieve without contact.
- Stays of more than 3 nights may receive housekeeping service provided the room is empty for at least 2 hours prior to the housekeeper’s entry.
- In order to reduce exposure possibilities and trips to the store, we have currently paired back our standard breakfast menu. Daily fresh fruits have been removed, and we are currently offering a limited breakfast menu of freshly baked items including, muffins, scones, quiche, and bagels, along with coffee, tea, and juices served to your room in our beautiful breakfast baskets!
- Current regulations may limit services to one therapist per room and couples massages may have to be completed one after the other.