COVID-19 Policy updates at Chambery Inn
As we begin our reopening at Chambery I wanted to take a second a write a quick note to all those looking to stay or visit us in these times of uncertainty. The health and wellbeing of our staff, guests, friends, and family is our number one priority. We are happy to share our beautiful Berkshires with those of you looking to come and enjoy some time away. Clean and comfortable rooms have always been the heart of our philosophy. As part of our new COVID procedures, we have increased sanitation measures and redesigned our front-of-house guest service to focus on the Berkshires' greatest asset during these times, of social distancing. Here are some of the changes you can expect to see during your next stay:
- Most of our staff have been reallocated for additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures. If looking for more information or to book your reservation over the phone please leave a message and a staff member will call you back between the hours of 9am-5pm
- In order to avoid sign-in sheets, we urge you to consider booking your reservation directly through our webpage (book now) button. We guarantee to have the best rates available 24/7. As a friendly reminder, we are a non-smoking property and we do not allow any pets.
- Pre-paid non-refundable reservation discounts are still available If you are not available to travel due to a COVID related illness, a gift certificate will be provided for the pre-paid amount. Please note if you cancel due to a COVID related illness, you will not be able to rebook for a minimum of 3 weeks or negative test result is provided.
- Please mark the arrival time on your reservation or a staff member will contact you for estimated arrival time. ***Times do not need to be exact, you are welcome to come and go as your please, however, if we get more than one request for the same time we may call and ask you to arrive 15 minutes earlier or later in order to provide the most social distance***
Check-In / Check-Out
- All check-in / check-outs will be socially distanced. Upon arrival to the inn, the front door will be left unlocked and you will find a self-check-in welcome bag with your name, room information, and other common questions on the check-in desk.
- For check-out simply leave your keys on the desk. A staff member will email your receipt to the address on file.
Personal Protective Equipment or PPE
- Massachusetts is currently under Governor Baker's mandated mask order.
- While staying at our Inn we request that you utilize your mask in our common areas when not able to social distance.
- Staff will be utilizing PPE at all times and we require masks for all guests in common areas.
- Reusable cloth masks are available for purchase at a cost of $5 each.
- Team members including Housekeeping will not be entering guest rooms during your stay.
- Room supplies and amenities can be requested via telephone, delivered to your door, and left for you to safely retrieve without staff contact.
- Stays of more than 3 nights may receive housekeeping service provided the room is empty for at least 2 hours prior to the housekeeper's entry.
- In order to reduce exposure possibilities and trips to the store, we have currently paired back our standard breakfast menu. Daily fresh fruits have been removed, and we are currently offering a limited breakfast menu of freshly baked items to include, muffins, scones, quiche, and bagels, along with coffee, tea, and juices served to your room in our beautiful breakfast baskets!
- Couples massage services will resume on a limited basis as of 7/20/20
- Current regulations may be limited to one therapist per room and couples' massages will have to be completed one after the other.
- Mandatory screenings by phone will be required for any service
- For massage service, masks will be required any time you are not face down
Current Massachusetts Travel orders
Please Click here to view current MA travel orders