RATE, DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION & OTHER POLICIES
- All high season reservations require a 100% deposit for one or two-night stays and 50% for more than two-night stays charge plus tax.
- A two night minimum stay is required during high season weekends, holidays and Tanglewood events.
Refunds are given with the following notice requirements:
High Season: (July, August, October)
Including High Season Holiday & High Demand Tanglewood nights:
- Weekend: 14 Day advance notice
- Weekday: 14 Day advance notice
Intermediate Seasons: (June & September Excluding Holidays)
- Weekend: One week advance notice
- Weekday: 48 hours notice
Off Season: (November-May Excluding Holidays)
- Weekend: One week hours advance notice
- Weekday: 48 hours advance notice
Intermediate and Off Season Holiday periods
- One Week Advance Notice Required
OTHER IMPORTANT POLICIES
- We cannot guarantee a specific room, but rather a room within a specific room category.
- Fireplaces are not operable during the summer.
- We are a non-smoking property.
- 24 Hour Front Desk Availible 7 Days a Week
- Check in time is 2:00PM
- Check out time is 11:00AM
- We do not allow pets
MORE ABOUT RATES…
- Higher Rates apply to New Years, February vacation week, special mid-week Tanglewood performances and possible other events or holidays.
- An Additional charge of $10 per night applies to cots
- $25 per night for rooms accommodating more than two adult guests.
- Rates are per night, double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.