With French-inspired design and nine exceptional rooms, this nineteenth-century parochial school turned country inn possesses a unique character that celebrates it as a truly distinctive landmark in the beautiful Berkshire Hills. Located in the heart of Lee, Massachusetts, this unique historic hostelry has delighted guests since its opening in 1990. The Inn offers spacious 500-square foot suites which include elegant canopied beds, comfortable sitting areas with warming fireplaces to end a day on the slopes, private baths with soothing whirlpool tubs, a desk, phone, and cable television. Eight-foot windows and embossed thirteen-foot ceilings, designer fabrics, and the original blackboards contribute to the ambiance of this gracious Inn.
Berkshires Premier Business and Romance Lodging
- WiFi? Yes, 100% Free, High Speed Internet Availible throughout.
- Central Air? Yes, individual controlled central heating and air in every room.
- Fireplaces? Yes, eight of our nine rooms have private gas fireplaces with seating areas.
- Parking? Yes, totally free private parking lot alongside and infront of the Inn
- Places to eat near by? Yes, walk to a variety of the areas best restaurants.
- Two Beds? Yes, We have one room with 2 Queen Beds. For Cots we use the euorpean style JAY-BE beds to acheive a whole new level of comfort from a folding Guest bed
- Business Travelers? Yes, midweek policies focused on the varied needs of our business travelers are available. We provide accomdations for many of the areas Elite Executives, if your company doesnt have a rate plan setup yet, give us a call we would be happy to help.
- Power Outlets? Yes, Charging Staions in every room, USB Ports in Every room no more moving furniture to find an outlet we make it simple yet elegant.
Vacation in The Berkshires
Our charming breakfast basket, delivered to your door, makes breakfast in bed a common occurrence at The Chambery Inn. Come back to find school as never before, and the three R's the Chambery way: Rest, Relaxation, and Rejuvenation!
Just a quick walk or drive from many Berkshire landmarks, guests wake up refreshed and informed with an array of options to experience the unique culture of our area. Our newly updated Bed and Breakfast slash Boutique Hotel is in Lee, Massachusetts, located on Main St, is family owned and operated. Whether it is suggesting a great place to eat or a must see show, we thrive on treating you, our most valued guests, like one of the family.